Thursday, August 6, 2009

I would be interested to know...

who let the cats OUT OF THE BAG!!!! The really really dirty, ugly ones that roam around town...biting people?!????!? I am not entirely SURE where they even come from. Hell, I believe. I am SURE that everyone in the world runs into these types of creatures..at some point. RIGHT>!>? Or is it just me??!? Hmmmmm....
I bought a crown with a big NUMBER 2 on it today! Along with a wand that has a HUGE STAR at the end of it! And it's all SPARKLY!!
And, I bought worms and crawly bugs...fake ones of course! Though this all seems SUPER random.....I have to tell you they are for a special small boy and small girl in my life that i call "Sir Clyne" and "Miss D". They will be turning 2 & 3 this month and I am OBVIOUSLY super excited to be helping PARTY PLAN!!!! If you only knew how absolutely PRECIOUS these little small people are!~ I know, I know....we all think that when they belong to our families....HOW WONDERFUL it is! Small bugs and worms and princess crowns!!!!
If only everyone could be so innocent and pure!
Tah Tah!!!! =====S*

No comments:

Post a Comment