Monday, September 14, 2009

JITTERY COFFEE ARMS....

isn't it freaky weird when u get all shaky from too much coffee. that cannot be good for me.
how about those vma's last night.>>>!???!???!?!? KUDOS to lil' miss taylor swift for her big win!! and why on earth didn't someone kick KANYE'S ASSSSSSSSSS?!??!?!???
what in the world>?!?!??!??!??!?!? he should SURELY be banned. I mean, seriously?! who taught that dude how to be? OBVIOUSLY noone.

moving on....

i LOVED LADY GAGA!!! ECCENTRIC as she is! I too sometimes want to cover my face with red lace...and/or climb into a tree and snag a beautiful birds nest, spray paint it white, and create a frame for my face. oh the artistry!

i am so thankful to beyonce for being fantastic and loving. she deserves all of the awards that she can get.

i am now running through my schedule with my new management. how exciting is it to have new management! well, i'll tell you...ITS EXCITING!

til i think of more nonsense to spill from my brain.........i must sign off!!!!!

love and more coffee --S*

No comments:

Post a Comment