Thursday, April 23, 2009

hungry.....grrrrrrrrr.........

and craving yogurt. but, not about to get my lazy a$$ up to get some. what's up with that.???!23/@/3@?#
NEW GREY'S ANATOMY TONIGHT! shawna just said that and i had to type it. does that say something about me?
i'm about to sing a demo. make a little cashflow.......in cashville.....i need sinus meds for my allergies....but I HATE INSURANCE COMPANIES WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why, oh why, oh why can't we figure out healthcare in the fabulous country??!?!??!???!? I am so pooooopppppoiooooo about it!@!!!!!!! And my heaD hurts..........i meant to put that D in caps.
i like the color green on my computer condom. and by computer condom i mean...protector of all things MAC!!!!
I need something to drink.....something healthy for my brain...........cha cha cha

1 comment:

  1. I kind of didn't know you were sitting next to me writing a blog....what does that say about me? :) haha luuuuuurv ur randomness sista!

    ReplyDelete