Sunday, April 19, 2009

in need of a GRRREAT SHAVE!~

yes, i confess. It's BAAAAAD. I mean, not my pits or anything like that...It's my LEGS~ They are ON MY LAST NERVE but i cannot make myself get up to shave them. So, TOMORROW will have to do. First thing in the a.m.
What in the world was up with Drew Barrymore's accent in "Grey Gardens". WEIRD.
i wish i could wear red lipstick. it looks strange on me and makes my teeth look yellow. AND MY TEETH ARENT YELLOW! so, i don't understand why it does that to me. plus, i think DREW B. gets sexier as she ages.
I think it's disturbing when it rains and my dog doesn't want to be dry. almost like she doesn't have sense enough to get outta the rain. although...we are sorda alike, i must say. i LOVE to get out in the rain..barefooted.
I'm going to NYC soon and I cannot WAIT!!!!!! i sure to LOVE that delicious CITY!
Lots of really cool things are going on right now and i CANT WAIT to tell everyone about them! YAY for RECORDS!~~~~~ kisses to A.L.L~ and YAY for shaved legs in the morning!~~~~
g'night world --S*

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the leg shaving. Hope all goes well. :)Red lipstick does that to my teeth too... so weird. I understand about the dog thing, except my dog hates to be wet but apparently thinks it's humorous that I am being drenched. At this point she takes all the time in the world to find the absolutely perfect spot. If she could laugh... I bet she totally would. Good luck with the new record. I am SO excited. Can't wait. ;)

    ReplyDelete